Proper Nutrition is the basis for optimum health and well being. Holistic nutrition is the modern natural approach to developing a healthy balanced diet while taking into account the person as whole.
Holistic nutrition is considered to be part of holistic health.
Holistic health is an approach to treating a person’s well being by taking into consideration all aspects of life. A long term course of action includes emotional and spiritual health along with the physical body. Modern medicine focuses on treating a symptom rather than the root cause. If a person is experiencing a symptom or chronic condition, the problem has most likely been developing for some time. The goal of holistic nutrition is to facilitate a health recovery plan as well as build a strong foundation for long term optimum health.
Holistic nutrition focuses on:
• Educating yourself on basic nutritional terms
• Incorporating natural and organic foods
• Overcoming obstacles in practicing holistic nutrition
• Creating simple holistic menus
• Developing a customized holistic diet
• Addressing the role of natural holistic supplements
• Reviewing the latest nutritional studies
• Addressing chronic health conditions with holistic nutrition
At Transformative Health And Wellness, we want to give our patients the opportunity to learn tools
that will enable lasting health outside our office. We can discuss diet, eating habits, proper nutrition, supplementation and food sensitivities. Furthermore, we can teach you foods that can help facilitate
your healing process and to use foods as ways to continued health. When you become in-tune with
your bodies needs you will be able to facilitate by nourishing specific to your current health.